Unrivaled Equipment. Unmatched Opportunities.
The work we do at The Performance Lab is so innovative that we’re building a space to match our efforts. This state-of-the-art facility will be unlike anything you’ve seen in Northern California — all 11,200 square feet of it.
We want to be a magnet for athletes of all ages, from Sacramento down to Fresno. Our central location and connections to college coaches, elite athletes, and the best trainers in the business will meld with the best equipment and safety practices in the Valley.
Our facility is built for achieving goals with combine training and testing, weekly fitness challenges and skills training.
Here’s what you’ll find at the new TPL:
- Rogue outfitted weight room
- Custom Rogue 44-foot rig with 10 squat racks, equipment, and bars
- 5,940 square feet of field turf (12 yards wide x 53 yards long)
- Vertec for vertical testing
- Jungle Gym XT suspension training
- A full range of dumbbells, from 5 pounds to 100 pounds
- Rogue clean & jerk boxes
- Performance flooring — the same that is used by the NFL, MLB, and NCAA
- A full suite of showers, changing rooms, and lockers
- Three baseball cages and pitching mounds
- Online profiles to track performance and share progress